Compassionate & Holistic Fertility Care
At New Moon Wellness, we believe in supporting each women’s path to optimal fertility through empowering and educating our patients through skilled, nurturing, and experienced care.
We believe there is great value and importance in treating the whole person: mind, body and spirit. We are committed to making this process as easy and stress free as possible for women and families in our community.
Acupuncture has been in use for thousands of years and is a rigorous and systematic form of medicine that has been steeped in rich culture for over 4,000 years. It is a safe and effective way to enhance fertility, prepare the body for pregnancy, and aid in maintaining viable pregnancies and live births.
“Working with Shannon during my struggles to get pregnant was a bright spot during a very difficult time. She was always positive and supportive. The treatments were calming and really helped with my overall mood. I also saw Shannon during the end of my pregnancy and postpartum. It was an amazing experience.”
Conditions Related to Fertility Challenges:
(Please click on each bullet to learn more about how acupuncture can help you)
- Elevated FSH, Ovulation factors, Poor Egg Quality & Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- Immunologic Factors
- ART (assisted reproductive technology: IVF & IUI)
- Fallopian Tube Factors
- Luteal Phase Defect
- Pelvic Inflammatory disorder
- Unexplained Infertility
To learn more about how acupuncture can help you click HERE.
Benefits Of Acupuncture In Enhancing Optimal Fertility:
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
- Helps prepare the uterine lining for implantation
- Regulates ovulation
- Helps enhance follicular development and helps produce good quality follicles
- Helps to initiate increased number of follicles
- Help create appropriate time frame follicular and luteal phase to occur
- Helps to stimulate ovulation mid cycle
- Helps with PMS symptoms
- Helps improve mobility through the fallopian tubes
- Relaxes patients through potentially decreasing cortisol levels
- Decreases side effects of ART
- Helps decrease miscarriage rates and ectopic pregnancies
- Helps increase sperm count
Additional Clinic Services for Fertility:
We addresses fertility concerns with an in depth understanding of the cycle from a western and eastern perspective, detailed diagnosis and understanding of the underlying problems that are contributing, and timing of the treatments with the cycle in a precise way. This enables our patients to have the best possible outcome when it comes to achieving and maintaining pregnancy. We are dedicated and compassionate practitioners who extensively pursue education and an in depth understanding of the complexities that fertility challenges can bring. We ere are deeply committed to helping women and families in the community on their path towards personal empowerment and greater wellness.