Holistic Nutritional Consultations
The food we eat has a profound effect on our level of health and tendency towards disease, energy level, how we look, our state of mind, and general feeling of well-being. Margaret can help you discover the eating patterns that may be causing or contributing to ill health or low energy. Working with Margaret can help you feel and look your best by providing your body with nourishing foods to support health and wellness, fertility, and prevent disease.
Nutritional Counseling Sessions Comprehensive nutritional counseling sessions include a complete review of your health and nutrition history. We will collaboratively develop a realistic plan including changes to your diet and lifestyle to help you meet your unique nutritional and health goals. Whether your goal is to get pregnant, have a healthy pregnancy, lose weight, improve your digestion, energy levels or focus, Margaret can assist you in achieving your health goals.
Areas of Focus:
- Nutrition for Infertility: including PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, age-related infertility, egg and sperm quality issues, unexplained infertility.
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Women’s health
- Healthy and sustainable weight loss
- General Wellness and Disease Prevention
- Improve your energy levels
- GI (Gastrointestinal) related-disorders : Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, acid reflux, constipation, diarrhea, food sensitivities, food allergies, celiac disease.
- FirstLine Therapy: a therapeutic lifestyle change program designed to promote weight loss and address conditions like obesity, metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol and diabetes.