Pregnancy and Massage
Pain during pregnancy is common, but does not have to be normal and does not need to be inevitable. We reccoemend women receive regular pre-natal massage sessions throughout pregnancy. Through emotional support and caring touch, our therapists will assist you in experiencing the joy and fulfillment of a healthy and vibrant pregnancy.
Pre-natal and post-natal massage therapies are designed to focus on the extreme physical changes occurring in the mother. Expert training for the massage therapist is essential to ensure proper care is given throughout pregnancy, labor, delivery, and postpartum recovery.
Benefits Of Pregnancy Massage
- Stress relief on weight bearing joints (ankles, lower back, and pelvis)
- Relief of calf cramps, headaches, insomnia, sinus congestion, and swelling
- Alleviation of neck, back, ribs, side, ligament and sciatic pain
- Emotional support and caring touch
- Preparation of birthing muscles used during delivery
Our Massage Pregnancy Care Includes:
- Pre-natal/Pregnancy Massage
- Labor Preparation
- Labor Support
- Post-partum/New Mom
- Therapeutic/Deep Tissue